Popular online information for All
Buy Zoloft - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Zoloft is prescribed for the treatment of
- Anxiety disorders;
- Obsessive compulsive disorder;
- PMDD or Premenstrual dysphoric disorder;
- PSTD or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder;
- Social phobia;
Zoloft is prescribed to:
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder;
- Panic disorder;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder;
- Treat depression;
Zoloft is prescribed for treating social anxiety disorder and postmenstrual dysphoric disorder.
Zoloft is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Have manic depressive thoughts or suicidal tendencies;
- Kidney malfunctions;
- Liver problems;
- Mental or Physical Hyperactivity;
- Panic attacks;
- Suffering from seizures;
- Suicidal thoughts and actions;
Do not take Zoloft with any of the following drugs:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI);
- Pimozide -dangerous reactions could result;
- Tricyclic antidepressants;
Zoloft side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Allergic Reaction such as hives, swelling of lips, closing of throat;
- Chills and fever;
- Decrease in sex drive or impotence;
- Dry mouth and throat;
- High blood pressure accompanied by severe headache and blurred vision;
- Irregular heartbeats;
- Low blood pressure characterized by dizziness and weakness;
- Weight loss and decrease in appetite;
The most common side effects of Sertraline are:
- Abnormal ejaculation;
- Dry mouth;
- Loss of appetite;
- Skin rash;
- Upset stomach;
- Weight loss;
Important side effects are:
- Allergic reactions;
- Irregular heartbeats;
If Zoloft is discontinued abruptly, some patients experience symptoms such as abdominal cramps, flu like symptoms, fatigue and memory impairment.
Reported Zoloft overdose symptoms are:
- Enlarged and Dilated pupils;
- Extreme drowsy feeling;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Zoloft may also be known as:
The recommended dose of Zoloft is 25-200 milligrams once daily. Treatment usually is started at 25-50 once daily and then increased at weekly intervals until the desired response is seen. Zoloft may be taken with or without food.
Zoloft from AllRXFinder.com
Zoloft from AllRXNames.com