Popular online information for All
Buy Vepesid - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Vepesid is prescribed in combination with other medicines to treat various forms of cancer.
Vepesid is prescribed for treating the following disorders with varying degrees:
- Wilms' tumor;
- Tumors in the brain;
- Stomach cancer;
- Ovarian Cancer;
- Multiple myeloma;
- Lung Cancer;
- Kaposi's sarcoma in AIDS patients;
- Gestational trophoblastic tumors;
- Ewing's sarcoma;
- Endometrium cancer;
- Cancer of unknown primary site;
- Cancer of tendons;
- Bone cancer;
- Blood and lymph system cancer;
- Adrenal cortex cancer;
Vepesid is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Poor bone marrow function;
- Low albumin levels in the blood;
- Liver disease;
- Kidney disease;
- Herpes Zoster;
Do not take Vepesid with any of the following drugs:
- Live vaccines;
- Intron A;
- Hyper thyroid drugs;
Vepesid side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Backache with fever;
- Breathing trouble;
- Closed throat;
- Pain while urinating;
- Quite often;
- Skin problems;
- Sores within the mouth or on the lips;
- Stomach upset;
- Sudden hair loss;
- Sudden rise in body temperature;
- Swollen lips;
- Tissue or vein reaction;
- Trouble in walking;
- Unusual stools with blood;
- Loss of appetite;
- Diarrhea or tiredness;
Taking the medication on an empty stomach with a full glass of water may help relieve vomiting.
Changes in diet such as eating several small meals or limiting activity may help lessen some of these effects.
In some cases, drug therapy may be necessary to prevent or relieve nausea and vomiting.
Temporary hair loss is another common side effect. Normal hair growth should return after treatment has ended.
Contact your doctor without delay if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Black/tarry stools;
- Blood in urine or stools;
- Difficulty walking;
- Fast heartbeat;
- Lower back or side pain;
- Numbness or tingling in fingers/toes;
- Painful or difficult urination;
- Small red spots on skin;
- Sores in mouth or on lips;
- Unusual bleeding or bruising;
In the unlikely event you have an allergic reaction to this drug, seek immediate medical attention.
Symptoms of an allergic reaction include:
- Trouble breathing;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Vepesid may also be known as:
- ETO CS;
Vepesid from AllRXFinder.com
Vepesid from AllRXNames.com