Popular online information for All
Buy Vasotec - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Since hypertension works out the heart muscles to cause early arterial failure.
Vasotec belongs to the angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors) category of drugs.
Vasotec helps to keep raising blood pressure under control thereby reducing the risk factors of this disease.
Vasotec is a high blood pressure medication known as an ACE inhibitor.
Vasotec is effective when used alone or in combination with other medications, especially thiazide-type diuretics.
Vasotec is prescribed in the treatment of congestive heart failure, usually in combination with diuretics and digitalis, and is prescribed as a preventive measure in certain conditions that could lead to heart failure.
Vasotec is one of the most effective anti-hypertensive drugs in the market.
Vasotec stands in the way and helps to keep your heart healthy, indirectly.
Vasotec works by preventing a chemical in your blood called angiotensin I from converting into a more potent form that increases salt and water retention in your body.
Vasotec side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal pain;
- Abnormal dreams;
- Abnormal skin sensations such as numbness or prickling;
- Anaphylactoid reactions (severe allergic reactions);
- Angina pectoris (chest pain;
- Often accompanied by a feeling of choking or impending death);
- Angioedema (swelling of face;
- Arms and legs;
- Difficulty swallowing);
- Blood abnormalities;
- Blood clots or foreign material in the lungs;
- Blurred vision;
- Breast enlargement in males;
- Tarry stool containing blood;
- Decreased urination;
- Difficulty breathing;
- Difficulty sleeping;
- Digestive difficulty and stomach discomfort;
- Dizziness upon standing;
- Dry eyes;
- Dry mouth;
- Excessive perspiration;
- Flank pain;
- Fluid in lungs;
- Hair loss;
- Heart palpitations;
- Heart rhythm disturbances;
- Herpes zoster;
- Inflammation of the mouth;
- Inflammation of the tongue;
- Lack of muscle coordination;
- Liver failure;
- Loss of appetite;
- Loss of sense of smell;
- Low blood pressure;
- Low blood pressure upon standing;
- Muscle cramps;
Vasotec is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Heart disease;
- High levels of potassium in your blood;
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
- Salt-restricted diet;
- If you are sensitive or have ever had an allergic reaction to Vasotec or similar drugs;
- If you are taking bee or wasp venom to prevent an allergic reaction to stings;
- If you are taking high doses of diuretics and Vasotec;
- If you develop a sore throat or fever;
- If you have a history of angioedema (swollen throat and difficulty swallowing) related to previous treatment with ace inhibitors;
- If you have heart disease, kidney disease, or a potassium or salt imbalance;
Do not take Vasotec with any of the following drugs:
- Water pills;
- Diuretics such as lasix and hydrodiuril;
- Lithium (eskalith, lithobid);
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as advil, motrin, and naprosyn;
- Potassium supplements such as k-lyte and k-tab;
- Potassium-containing salt substitutes;
- Potassium-sparing diuretics such as dyrenium and midamor;
To Prevent Heart Failure
The usual starting dose is 2.5 mg twice a day, to be gradually increased to 20 mg a day divided into smaller doses.
To Treat Heart Failure
This medication can be used in conjunction with digitalis and diuretics in people with heart disease. The usual starting dose is 2.5 mg twice a day.
The usual regular dose is 2.5 - 20 mg each day, taken in 2 separate doses. The maximum daily dose is 40 mg, in 2 separate doses.
High Blood Pressure
The usual starting dose for people not using diuretics is 5 mg, taken once a day. The usual dose is 10 - 40 mg per day, taken as a single dose or divided into 2 smaller doses.
If you are taking a diuretic, your physician may ask you to stop for 2 to 3 days before using Vasotec. Otherwise, he or she may give an initial dose of 2.5 mg of Vasotec under medical supervision before any further medication is prescribed.
If you have a kidney disorder, your dosage will be adjusted according to its severity.