Popular online information for All
Buy Tranexamic-Acid - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Tranexamic-Acid belongs to a class of drugs known as anti-fibrinolytics.
Tranexamic-Acid is prescribed for use in patients with hemophilia for short term use (two to eight days) to reduce or prevent hemorrhage and reduce the need for replacement therapy during and following tooth extraction.
Tranexamic-Acid is prescribed in people with other high-risk bleeding conditions to control bleeding at such times as after surgery or an injury, during heavy nosebleeds, or during heavy menstrual bleeding.
Tranexamic-Acid is prescribed short-term in people with a certain type of bleeding disorder (hemophilia) to prevent and reduce bleeding from having a tooth pulled (extraction).
Tranexamic-Acid works by helping the blood clot normally to prevent and stop prolonged bleeding.
Tranexamic-Acid is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you suffer from undiagnosed irregular menstrual bleeding;
- If you have kidney problems;
- If you have a history of thromboembolic disease (where a blood clot forms and travels in the bloodstream);
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- if you are allergic to Tranexamic-Acid;
- if you have a certain serious blood clotting problem (disseminated intravascular coagulation-DIC);
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have bleeding in the brain (subarachnoid hemorrhage);
- if you have color vision problems;
- if you have current blood clots (in the legs, lungs, brain, eye);
- if you have history of blood clots;
- if you have irregular menstrual bleeding of unknown cause;
- if you have kidney problems (including blood in the urine);
Do not take Tranexamic-Acid with any of the following drugs:
- Aminocaproic acid;
- Anti-inhibitor coagulant concentrates;
- Birth control pills/patch/ring;
- Blood thinners;
- Drugs that can cause blood clots;
- Factor IX complex;
Tranexamic-Acid side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Change in the amount of urine;
- Chest/jaw/left arm pain;
- Color vision changes;
- Coughing up blood;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Loss of co-ordination;
- Loss of vision;
- Pain in the chest or groin or leg;
- Pain/swelling/warmth in the groin/calf;
- Severe dizziness;
- Slurred speech;
- Sudden shortness of breath;
- Sudden slurred speech;
- Swelling/weakness/redness/pain in the arms/legs;
- Trouble breathing;
- Vision changes;
- Weakness on one side of the body;
Reported Tranexamic-Acid overdose symptoms are:
- Orthostatic symptoms;
- Severe dizziness;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Tranexamic-Acid may also be known as: