Popular online information for All
Buy Ticlid - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Ticlid is an anti-platelet drug.
Ticlid is prescribed in combination with aspirin following certain types of heart procedures (coronary stent implant).
Ticlid is prescribed to prevent strokes in people who cannot take aspirin or for whom aspirin has failed to work.
Ticlid is prescribed to reduce the risk of thrombotic stroke (fatal or nonfatal) in patients who have experienced stroke precursors, and in patients who have had a completed thrombotic stroke.
Ticlid works by making your blood less likely to clot.
Ticlid is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Ticlid;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have bleeding/blood clotting disorders;
- if you have conditions that put you at risk of bleeding (stomach ulcers);
- if you have high cholesterol or triglyceride levels;
- if you have history of blood or immune disorders (thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, aplastic anemia, agranulocytosis, neutropenia);
- if you have liver or kidney problems;
- if you have serious/active bleeding (bleeding stomach ulcers);
- if you have severe liver disease;
Do not take Ticlid with any of the following drugs:
- "blood thinners";
- Aspirin-like NSAIDs;
- Other antiplatelet drugs;
Ticlid side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Bleeding from gums or nose;
- Blood in the urine;
- Change in the amount of urine;
- Easy bruising or bleeding;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Mental/mood changes;
- Numbness/tingling of arms/legs;
- Persistent dizziness;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Persistent sore throat;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe stomach/abdominal pain;
- Severe/persistent or bloody diarrhea;
- Signs of new infection;
- Stomach upset/pain;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual weakness/fatigue;
- Vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
Reported Ticlid overdose symptoms are:
- Abnormal gait;
- Loss of equilibrium;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Ticlid may also be known as:
Ticlid from AllRXFinder.com
Ticlid from Meliona.biz