Popular online information for All
Buy Stelazine - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Stelazine is a medication that comes in two well known forms: syrups and tablets. This medication is based on a very important ingredient: trifluoperazine. This is actually a drug that belongs to the class of phenothiazine antipsychotics. If it is taken in, in large doses, this ingredient is effective in the therapy of psychiatric medical conditions. Lower doses of this medication are effective in the case of patients who have to deal with vomiting and / or nausea.
When this medication is prescribed to patients who are suffering from psychiatric medical conditions, it works as a 'major tranquilliser' (a neuroleptic). Intake of trifluoperazine effectively blocks the brain's dopamine receptors (it is a well known fact that over activity of the brain's dopamine receptors is the main cause for most physchotic medical conditions, especially schizophrenia). This is why, trifluoperazine and most medicines that contain this ingredient (Stelazine too) are taken in by patients who want to manage their psychotic conditions (they have to follow a long term treatment with this medication). However, a short term intake of Stelazine is able to deal with dangerous behavior, severe agitation, and other similar symptoms. Your physician will be happy to provide you with further information regarding these matters.
Stelazine is a popular medicine, both among pharmacists and among physicians; it is generally prescribed to sufferers from:
- Psychotic medical conditions (especially schizophrenia);
- Severe agitation, dangerous and / or violent behavior, and so on;
- Severe anxiety;
- Vomiting and / or nausea;
- A therapy with Stelazine can also trigger hypotension, making the patient feel unsteady, dizzy and so on. in case you experience such symptoms during your intake of this medication, we advise you to lie down or sit until you start to feel better. ask your personal physician for further indications;
- The intake of Stelazine is known to trigger severe drowsiness, dizziness and other similar side effects (symptoms). patients who experience them ought to avoid performing hazardous activities, the type of actions that are known to require mental or physical alertness. this is especially dangerous, as you might not be able to perform them properly. the intake of alcoholic products (especially alcoholic beverages but also some types of medical products, like some cough syrups) are known to have the unpleasant ability of worsening these symptoms of Stelazine;
Stelazine ought to be taken in with extreme care by elderly patients or by patients who suffer from:
- Angina pectoris;
- Closed angle glaucoma;
- Decreased kidney function;
- Heart disease;
- Jaundice or blood cell medical problems;
- Myasthenia gravis;
- Parkinson's disease ;
- Prostatic hypertrophy;
Stelazine must not be prescribed to sufferers from:
- Allergic reaction to this medication;
- Comatose states;
- Heart failure ;
- Liver disease;
You ought to seek your doctor's guidance regarding your future intake of Stelazine. If you have further questions regarding your treatment with Stelazine, you might find the drug's label very helpful. If it has not proved to be helpful enough, it is always a viable option to seek further guidance at your personal physician. More professional and reliable information regarding Stelazine's ingredients and proper storage (or disposal) of this medication is available at almost any pharmaceutical location.
The Stelazine spansules contain trifluoperazine in its 'controlled release' form. This means that the tablets of this medication have been especially designed to gradually release their ingredients in the patient's organism, thus ensuring steady blood levels of the medicine's ingredients, throughout an entire day. Each patient must to take in this medication with a full glass of water (or any other liquid), as it is forbidden to chew, break or crush the tablets (this would affect the controlled release of the medication).
The proper dose of Stelazine that you will be administered as an injection is determined by your own, individual needs. However, during your therapy with this medication, your physician might want to change your initial dosage. Do not hesitate to follow his instructions.
Unfortunately, we have no information regarding the potential symptoms that could be triggered by an overdose with Stelazine. You might find the needed information regarding this matter at your local pharmacy or in the medicine's label. Consult the drug's label with extra care for over dosage signs and / or symptoms.
An effective treatment with Stelazine implies that the medicine be taken in according to a dosage schedule. You should work out a proper dosage schedule with your personal health care provider, at the beginning of your intake of this medication.
A therapy with Stelazine will probably trigger the following side effects:
- Blurred vision;
- Changes in the female patients' menstrual periods;
- Dry mouth;
- Loss of appetite;
- Muscle weakness;
- Restlessness, anxiety, and agitation (akathisia);
- Skin rashes;
- Weight gain;
Stelazine is known to interact with various types of medicines, including opoid painkillers, sedating antihistamines, antidepressants, sleeping tablets and so on. You must take into consideration that this is not a complete list with all the medicines that are known to harmfully interact with this product. Seek further help with your local pharmacist.
Other Brand Names
In some countries Stelazine may also be known as: