Popular online information for All
Buy Prozac - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Prozac is prescribed in the treatment of depression and obsessive-compulsive disorders.
Prozac is prescribed in the treatment of:
- Bulimia nervosa;
- Depressive disorders;
- Obsessive-compulsive medical disorder;
- Panic disorder;
- Premenstrual dysphoric medical condition;
Prozac is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- A history of suicidal thoughts or drug abuse;
- Bipolar disease;
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorders;
- Kidney disorder;
- Liver cirrhosis;
Do not take Prozac with any of the following drugs:
- Seizure medication;
- Blood thinners;
Prozac side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- A peeling, blistering, red skin rash;
- Diarrhea, nausea, changes in appetite;
- Dizziness, drowsiness, weakness;
- Impotence, decreased sex drive, or problems having an orgasm;
- Increased sweating, dry mouth;
- Problems with balance or coordination or;
- Seizure (convulsions);
- Shivering, tremors, muscle twitching or stiffness;
- Sore throat, runny nose, flu symptoms, headache;
- Sweating, confusion, agitation, fast heartbeat;
- Weight changes;
Prozac as with most antidepressants can cause:
- Loss of appetite;
Prozac has been implicated in serious skin rashes and vasculitis.
Increased blood pressure can occur and should be monitored. Seizures have been reported.
Life-threatening interactions can occur in combination with MAO inhibitors, such as nardil and parnate.
MAO inhibitors and Prozac should not be taken together and a waiting period of 14 days between taking these two classes of medications is strongly advised.
Reported Prozac overdose symptoms are:
- Uneven or rapid heartbeat;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Prozac may also be known as:
- Neuro Laz;
Tablets: 10 milligrams,
Tablets: 20 milligrams;
Liquid oral suspension: 20 milligrams/5 milliliters.
Prozac usually is taken once or twice daily; however, it also has been taken once weekly.
Prozac should be taken with food at doses specifically directed by your physician. Individual doses vary greatly between individuals.