Popular online information for All
Buy Propulsid - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Propulsid is prescribed for patients with heartburn and esophagitis due to gastroesophageal reflux.
Propulsid is prescribed for the symptomatic treatment of adult patients with nocturnal heartburn due to gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Propulsid is prescribed to treat symptoms of nighttime heartburn due to reflux disease.
Propulsid is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you have bleeding ulcers;
- if you have cancer;
- if you have certain blood disorder;
- if you have heart problems (QT prolongation);
- if you have intestinal or stomach disorders;
- if you have kidney problems;
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have lung problems;
Do not take Propulsid with any of the following drugs:
- Anti-anxiety drugs;
- Anticholinergics such as dicyclomine;
- Azole antifungals;
- Blood thinners such as warfarin;
- Certain diuretics/"water pills";
- Certain protease inhibitors;
- Certain tetracyclic antidepressants;
Increased risk of cardiotoxicity and arrhythmias:
- Quinidine barbiturate;
Increases the effect and toxicity of cisapride:
Increases the anticoagulant effect:
- Dihydroquinidine barbiturate;
Increases levels of cisapride:
Propulsid side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Chest pain;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Mental/mood changes;
- Stomach pain;
- Stuffy nose;
- Trouble breathing;
- Vision changes;
Cisapride is generally well tolerated.
The most common side affects include:
- Abdominal pain;
- Abnormal liver tests;
- Fast heart rates;
Reported Propulsid overdose symptoms are:
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Stomach cramping;
- Trouble sleeping;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Propulsid may also be known as:
- Propulsid Quicksolv;
Tablets: 10 milligrams,
Tablets: 20 milligrams.
Cisapride is given four times daily, 15 minutes before each meal and at bedtime. Anticholinergic medications can decrease the beneficial effect of Cisapride.