Popular online information for All
Buy Norvasc - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Norvasc is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of angina resulting from coronary spasm as well as from exertion.
Norvasc is prescribed in the treatment of high blood pressure.
Norvasc is prescribed in treating patients suffering from Angina and hypertension or high blood pressure.
Norvasc is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Aortic stenosis;
- Coronary artery problems;
- Heart problems;
- Liver disorder;
- Low blood pressure;
- Sick sinus syndrome;
Norvasc side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Allergic reactions (such as hives, rashes, difficulty breathing, swellings of the lips, tongue or mouth);
- Body malaise;
- Chest pains;
- Jaundice or yellowing of the skin or eyes;
- Severe dizziness and fainting;
- Stomach and digestive disorders;
- Swelling of the legs or ankles;
- Urinating problems;
Side effects of Norvasc are generally mild and reversible. The two most common side effects are headache and edema (swelling) of the lower extremities.
Less common side effects include:
Reported Norvasc overdose symptoms are:
- Irregular heartbeats;
- An abrupt lowering of blood pressure;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Norvasc may also be known as:
- Amlo Tad;
- Amlo Wolff;
Tablets: 2.5 milligrams,
Tablets: 5 milligrams,
Tablets: 10 milligrams.
Norvasc can be taken with or without food.
Norvasc is metabolized mainly by the liver and dosages may need to be lowered in patients with liver dysfunction.