Popular online information for All
Buy Niacin - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Cholesterol is made naturally in the body and is absorbed from the food we eat.
Eventually this leads to a narrowing of the blood vessels and can even block them completely.
If levels of cholesterol are too high in the blood stream, it is deposited on the walls of blood vessels.
Niacin is prescribed to lower levels of cholesterol and other lipids (fats) in the blood.
Niacin is prescribed to treat high blood lipid or cholesterol levels.
Niacin is prescribed to treat vertigo (dizziness), certain headaches or radiation sickness.
Niacin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine;
- If you suffer from angina, heart disease, diabetes, gout or peptic ulcer (stomach ulcer);
- If you suffer from liver problems, or have had jaundice;
- if you have allergies (especially drug allergies);
- if you have enlarged prostate;
- if you have glaucoma;
- if you have low blood pressure;
Do not take Niacin with any of the following drugs:
- Anti-anxiety drugs;
- MAO inhibitors;
- Narcotic pain relievers or cough preparations;
- Psychiatric medications;
- Sleep medications;
Niacin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Blurred vision;
- Dry eyes;
- Dry mouth;
- Excessive drowsiness;
- Feeling sick;
- Flushing (redness of the face);
- Muscle pain;
- Occur after a dose;
- Sensations of warmth;
- Short periods of skin flushing;
- Skin rashes;
- Tingling or itching;
Reported Niacin overdose symptoms are:
- Hallucinations or delirium;
- Hyperexcitability or drowsiness;
- Slow or shallow breathing;