Popular online information for All
Buy Lumigan - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Lowering high pressure inside the eye can help prevent blindness.
Lumigan belongs to a family of drugs called prostamides.
Lumigan is prescribed for the reduction of elevated intraocular pressure (IOP) in patients with open angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
Lumigan is prescribed to treat high pressure inside the eye due to glaucoma (open-angle type) or other eye diseases (ocular hypertension).
Lumigan works by regulating the flow of fluid within the eye to maintain a normal pressure.
Lumigan is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Lumigan;
- if you are allergic to similar drugs (latanoprost, travoprost);
- if you are allergic to the preservative benzalkonium chloride;
- if you have an eye infection or injury;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have eye problems (macular edema, iritis, uveitis, lens extraction/aphakia);
- if you have eye surgery;
Do not take Lumigan with any of the following drugs:
- Eyelash treatment (topically applied Lumigan);
Lumigan side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelid);
- Burning/stinging/irritation/redness of the eye;
- Conjunctival hyperemia (red eye);
- Dry eyes;
- Eye burning;
- Eye dryness;
- Eye irritation;
- Eye pain/swelling;
- Eye pain;
- Eyelash darkening;
- Eyelid erythema (eyelid redness);
- Feeling as if something is in your eye;
- Foreign body sensation;
- Growth of eyelashes;
- Increased sensitivity to light;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Ocular pruritus (eye itching);
- Pigmentation of the periocular skin;
- Severe dizziness;
- Superficial punctate keratitis;
- Swelling/redness of the eyelids;
- Trouble breathing;
- Vision changes;
- Visual disturbance;
- Watering eyes;