Popular online information for All
Buy Kytril - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Kytril works by blocking one of the body's chemicals (serotonin) that causes vomiting.
Kytril is prescribed to prevent nausea and vomiting due to cancer drug treatment (chemotherapy) and radiation therapy.
Kytril is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you are taking other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal or complementary medicines;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or to any other medicine;
- If you have heart problems such as an irregular heart beat;
- If you think you may have a blocked bowel;
- if you are allergic to Kytril;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have certain heart problems (heart failure, slow heartbeat, QT prolongation in the EKG);
- if you have diarrhea;
- if you have family history of certain heart problems (QT prolongation in the EKG, sudden cardiac death);
- if you have sweating;
- if you have vomiting;
Do not take Kytril with any of the following drugs:
- Macrolide antibiotics (erythromycin);
Kytril side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal pain;
- Chest pain;
- Fast/irregular heartbeat;
- High temperature;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Severe dizziness;
- Skin rash;
- Stomach pain;
- Trouble breathing;
- Trouble sleeping;
- Unusual body movements;
- Unusual muscle movements or stiffness;