Popular online information for All
Buy Indocin - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Indocin, with the generic name of Indomethacin, is a highly effective non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine with marked analgesic and antipyretic properties.
Indocin is specially formulated to treat conditions such as:
- Acute gouty arthritis;
- Acute musculoskeletal disorders (such as bursitis, tendonitis, synovitis, tenosynovitis, capsulitis of the shoulder, sprains and strains);
- Ankylosing spondylitis;
- Degenerative joint disease of the hip;
- Fever (as a short term adjustment to a specific therapy);
- Inflammation, pain, and swelling following orthopaedic surgical procedures and non-surgical procedures associated with reduction and immobilization of fractures or dislocations;
- Inflammation, pain, trismus, and swelling following dental procedures;
- Low back pain (lumbago);
- Pain and associated symptoms of primary dysmenorrhea;
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
Have a talk with your doctor before deciding to take Indocin. Inform your doctor if you have any of the conditions below:
- Active peptic ulcer;
- Acute asthma attacks;
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of Indocin;
- Proctitis or recent rectal bleeding;
- Recurrent history of gastrointestinal ulceration;
- Rhinitis as precipitated by acetylsalicylic acid or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents;
It may not be advisable to take Indocin if you are suffering from any of the above ailments.
Indocin belongs to a class of drugs known as FDA Pregnancy Category D. This entails that it may affect the development of an unborn fetus. In case you are pregnant or planning to be while under treatment with Indocin, inform your doctor immediately.
Indocin is known to pass into breast milk. Nursing mothers are therefore advised to see their doctor before taking Indocin.
Necessary precautions are informed to elderly patients as they are more prone to having side effects.
Indocin is not recommended for use by children below 2 years or age.
Indocin must be taken as directed by your doctor. If there is any instruction that appears unclear to you, ask your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Recommended dosage is 50 mg to 200 mg daily in divided doses and is adjusted to the patient's response or tolerability to the medicine.
Unless directed by your doctor, Indocin must not be double dosed. If you happen to miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember as long as it is not almost time for the next scheduled dose. Otherwise, skip missed dose and proceed with the next.
Over dosage to suppositories are rare. However, should you experience any of the symptoms below, seek medical help:
- Disorientation or lethargy;
- Intense headache;
- Mental confusion;
If you feel any of these adverse reactions, see you doctor immediately for the proper medical attention:
- Abdominal pain, constipation, or diarrhea;
- Blurred vision, diplopia, orbital and periorbital pain;
- Depression, vertigo, and fatigue (including malaise and listlessness);
- Epigastric distress;
- For suppositories, effects include: tenesmus, proctitis, rectal bleeding, burning, pain, discomfort, itching;
- Haematologic reactions (such as leucopenia, petechiae or ecchymosis, others);
- Headache, dizziness, lightheadedness;
- Hypersensitivity reactions (such as pruritus, urticaria, angiitis, skin rashes, others);
- Jaundice and hepatitis (though very rare);
- Mental confusion, anxiety;
- Muscle weakness or involuntary muscle movements;
- Oedema, elevation of blood pressure, trachychardia, chest pain, arrhythmia, palpitations, hypotension, congestive heart failure, bun elevation, haematuria;
- Paresthesis, dysarthria, aggravation of epilepsy and parkinsonism;
- Peripheral neuropathy;
- Proteinuria, nephritic syndrome, interstitial nephritis, and renal insufficiency (including renal failure);
- Psychic disturbances (such as depersonalization, psychotic episodes;
- Tinnitus, hearing disturbances and deafness (rare);
- Ulcerative colitis, stomatitis, gastritis, flatulence, bleeding from the sigmoid colon, regional ileitis;
- Vaginal bleeding, hyperglycaemia, glycosuria, hperkalaemia, flushing and sweating, epistaxis, ulcerative stomatitis, breast changes, or gynercomastia;
For other possible side effects not mentioned that are particularly causing discomfort, tell your doctor at once.
Inform your doctor if you are taking any of the medications below before deciding to take Atropine:
- Acetylsalicylic acid and other salicylates;
- Antihypertensive medications;
Have a talk with your doctor before deciding to take other prescribed or over-the-counter medicines while under treatment with Indocin.
Other Brand Names
In some countries Indocin may also be known as:
- IM 75;
- Indocid PDA;
- Mobilat Akut Indo;
- Neo Decabutin;
- Rheubalmin Indo;
- Vonum Cutan;