Popular online information for All
Buy Cuprimine - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Cuprimine helps to decrease pain/tenderness/swelling in the joints.
Cuprimine is prescribed to treat rheumatoid arthritis, Wilson's disease (a condition in which high levels of copper in the body cause damage to the liver, brain, and other organs), and a certain disorder which causes kidney stones (cystinuria).
Decreasing copper levels helps to improve liver function and the mental/mood/nerve problems (such as confusion, difficulty speaking/walking) caused by the disease.
For the treatment of cystinuria, Cuprimine helps to decrease the amount of a certain substance (cystine) in the urine which can cause kidney stones.
For the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, Cuprimine is known as a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD).
For the treatment of Wilson's disease, Cuprimine binds to copper and helps it to be removed from the body.
Cuprimine is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you are taking other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal or complementary medicines;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine;
- If you suffer from kidney problems;
- If you suffer from lupus erythematosus;
- if you are allergic to Cuprimine;
- if you are allergic to penicillins;
- if you have a previous severe reaction to Cuprimine (such as aplastic anemia, agranulocytosis);
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have blood/bone marrow disorders (such as thrombocytopenia);
- if you have kidney disease;
Do not take Cuprimine with any of the following drugs:
- Cancer chemotherapy;
- Drugs to treat malaria (chloroquine);
- Gold salts (auranofin);
- Other drugs that decrease bone marrow function;
Cuprimine side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- A skin rash;
- A sore throat;
- Bloody urine;
- Blurred vision;
- Change in the amount of urine;
- Coughing up blood;
- Dark urine;
- Decreased sense of taste;
- Drooping eyelids;
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- Eye problems;
- Feeling or being sick;
- Flu-like symptoms;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Loss of appetite;
- Loss of appetite;
- Loss of taste;
- Mouth sores;
- Mouth ulcers;
- Muscle weakness;
- New or worsening joint pain;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Persistent sore throat;
- Rapid breathing;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe stomach/abdominal pain;
- Shortness of breath;
- Signs of infection;
- Skin blisters;
- Stomach/abdominal pain;
- Swollen lymph nodes;
- Thinning/wrinkling skin;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding;
- Unusual tiredness;
- Yellowing eyes/skin;