Popular online information for All
Buy Colchicine - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Colchicine decreases the attacks of Gout and arthritis.
Colchicine can also relieve the pain and discomfort brought about by such diseases.
Colchicine is prescribed to treat acute flares of gouty arthritis and to prevent recurrent acute attacks.
Colchicine is prescribed to treat acute flares of Gouty Arthritis, acute gout and prevents the progression of the disease.
Colchicine is prescribed treat the inflammation of pseudo gout Familial Mediterranean fever: amyloidosis and scleroderma and other uncommon diseases.
Colchicine is prescribed to treat the inflammation of pseudogout, and other uncommon diseases, such as:
- Familial Mediterranean Fever;
Colchicine is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions to Colchicines;
- Blood problems;
- Heart disease;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you have any heart problems;
- If you have any liver or kidney problems;
- If you have any problems with your blood;
- If you have any stomach problems;
- Kidney disease/poor kidneys;
- Liver diseases;
- Ulcer/other stomach disease;
Colchicine side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Allergic Reaction (ie Difficult in breathing Closing of your throat Swelling of your lips, tongue, or face Hives);
- Damage the bone marrow causing severe anemia, which will lead to low white blood counts, which in turn will increase the risk of infections;
- Side Effects that involves the stomach and bowel (ie nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea);
- Sore Throat;
- Unusual Bleeding/Bruising;
Feeling or being sick, Diarrhoea, rash, muscle weakness and hair loss.
The most common side effects of Colchicine involve the stomach and bowel and are dose related.
- Abdominal Pain;
One of the most worrisome side effects of Colchicine is that it can damage the bone marrow causing severe anemia and seriously low white blood counts, thereby increasing the risk of infections. All patients taking Colchicine long-term require blood count monitoring. Colchicine can also cause hair loss, weakness, and nerve irritation.
Reported Colchicine overdose symptoms are:
- Burning of throat, stomach, or skin;
- Difficulty in breathing;
- Muscle weakness;
- Stomach pain;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Colchicine may also be known as:
Tablets: 0.5 milligrams,
Tablets: 0.6 milligrams.