Popular online information for All
Buy Celestone - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Celestone is in a class of drugs called steroids.
Celestone is prescribed for the relief of itching and inflammation associated with a wide variety of skin conditions.
Celestone is prescribed to treat endocrine (hormonal) disorders when the body does not produce enough of its own steroids.
Celestone is prescribed to treat many immune and allergic disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, asthma, Ulcerative Colitis, and Crohn's Disease.
Celestone reduces swelling and decreases the body's immune response.
Celestone is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Diabetes mellitus;
- High Blood pressure or heart disease;
- Liver Disease;
- Myasthenia gravis;
- Ulcerative Colitis Diverticulitis or stomach ulcers;
Celestone side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- An Allergic reaction (difficulty breathing closing of your throat swelling of your lips, tongue, or face or hives);
- Fatigueor dizziness;
- Increased blood pressure (severe headache or blurred vision) or sudden weight gain (more than 5 pounds in a day or two);
- Increased hunger or thirst;
- Muscleweakness or joint pain;
- Nauseavomiting, stomach upset;
- Otherless serious side effects may be more likely to occur;
- Problems with diabetes control;
The most commonly-noted side effects of Celestone dipropionate are:
- Burning At The Area Of Application;
Reported Celestone overdose symptoms are:
- Around face;
- Increased blood pressure;
- Increased hair growth (especially around the face);
- Obesity (especially around the stomach);
- Sore or weak muscles;
- Swollen hands feet or ankles (fluid retention);
Other Brand Names
In some countries Celestone may also be known as:
- Beta Long;
- Betasone-G 12 Horas;
- Betnovate Capilar;
- Betrat B;
- Celestone Chronodose;
- Celestone Cronodose;
- Celestone M;
- Celestone Soluspan;
- Cevicort NC;
- Corteroid Retard;
- Difenac Forte;
- Diprolene Glycol;
- Micosep B;
- Prevex B;
- Transderma B;
Topical aerosol: 0.1%;
Topical lotion: 0.05%;
Augmented Gel, Cream, Ointment, or Lotion: 0.05%; Diprolene.
A thin strip of Celestone dipropionate cream or ointment is applied gently to the affected area once or twice daily. A few drops of the lotion is applied to the affected area once or twice daily.
The lotion should be massaged gently until it disappears. The augmented lotion should not be used for longer than two weeks, and not more than 50 milliliters should be used per week. The augmented cream or ointment should be limited to 45 grams per week.