Popular online information for All
Buy Azelex - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Azelex belongs to a class of drugs known as dicarboxylic acids.
Azelex helps to remove the bacteria which are the cause of irritation and inflammation in skin conditions such as acne and rosacea (unusual redness on the face).
Azelex is prescribed for the topical treatment of mild-to-moderate inflammatory acne vulgaris.
Azelex is prescribed for the treatment of mild to moderate acne.
Azelex works by stopping the growth of bacteria on the skin and by reducing the amount of a natural skin substance (keratin) that can cause acne.
Azelex is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you have repeat episodes of cold sores or fever blisters (oral herpes);
- if you have asthma;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you are allergic to propylene glycol or benzoic acid;
- if you are allergic to Azelex;
Do not take Azelex with any of the following drugs:
- Cleansers that contain alcohol;
- Peeling agents;
Azelex side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Changes in skin color (hypopigmentation);
- Increased use of quick-relief inhalers);
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Redness or drying of the skin;
- Severe dizziness;
- Trouble breathing;
- Worsening of asthma symptoms (shortness of breath;
- Worsening of cold sores or fever blisters (oral herpes);
Azelex may be combined with oral antibiotics or hormonal therapy to increase effectiveness.
Azelex is a topical treatment for mild to moderate acne, including inflammatory acne.
Azelex has a significant advantage over retinoids, another type of commonly prescribed topical acne treatment, because it does not cause extra sensitivity to UV light.
- Applying the product if you develop;
- Skin reactions such as severe redness;
- Dryness and scaling;
- Burning or stinging sensations;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Azelex may also be known as:
- Emery's L-110;
- Emerox 1144;
- Emerox 1110;