Popular online information for All
Buy Aygestin - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Aygestin can help treat endometriosis, a condition where the endometrium (the lining of the uterus) doesn't shed properly and attaches to the outside of the uterus or other areas such as the ovaries or bowels.
Aygestin contains a type of hormone known as progesterone.
Aygestin helps control unusual and heavy bleeding of the uterus caused by hormonal imbalance.
However, Aygestin is not prescribed to control bleeding caused by fibroids or cancer.
It is prescribed to restore menstruation in women who have stopped having menstrual cycles (also called amenorrhea).
Aygestin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
Only your doctor can determine whether it is safe for you to continue taking Aygestin.
All progesterone drugs are associated with certain side effects, none of which can be anticipated. If any side effects develop or change in intensity, inform your doctor as soon as possible.
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes;
- Weight increase or decrease;
- Vision loss;
- Stopping of menstrual flow;
- Skin discoloration;
- Rash with or without itchy spots;
- Or lungs;
- Mood swings;
- Menstrual spotting;
- Inflammation of the optic nerve;
- Double vision;
- Change in menstrual flow;
- Cervical changes or secretions;
- Bulging eye;
- Breast enlargement or tenderness;
- Breakthrough menstrual bleeding;
- Blood clots in the arteries;
- Allergic reaction;
- Symptoms similar to premenstrual syndrome;
- Skin bruising;
- Red or tender skin nodules;
- Inflammation of the urinary tract;
- Hair growth or loss;
- Changes in sex drive;
- Changes in appetite;
- Bull's-eye rash;
- Blood pressure increase;
- Appetite changes;
The usual dose is 2.5 to 10 mg a day taken for 5 to 10 days during the second half of a 28-day cycle.
To prevent abnormal uterine bleeding due to hormonal imbalance or to restore menstrual periods
Your period should start 3 to 7 days after you stop taking Aygestin.
To treat endometriosis
The recommended starting dose is 5 mg a day for 2 weeks.
Treatment may continue for 6 to 9 months or until intolerable breakthrough bleeding occurs.
The doctor may increase your dose by 2.5 mg a day every 2 weeks up to a maximum of 15 mg a day.