Popular online information for All
Buy Avelox - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Avelox belongs to a class of drugs called quinolone antibiotics.
Avelox is prescribed for the treatment of bacterial conjunctivitis (pinkeye).
Avelox is prescribed for the treatment of sinus and lung infections such as sinusitis, pneumonia, and secondary infections in chronic bronchitis.
Avelox is prescribed to treat a variety of bacterial infections.
Avelox treats only bacterial infections.
Avelox will not work for virus infections (common cold, flu).
Avelox works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Avelox is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Avelox;
- if you are allergic to other quinolone antibiotics (ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin);
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have certain heart problems (heart failure, slow heartbeat, QT prolongation in the EKG);
- if you have conditions that increase your risk of seizures (brain/head injury, brain tumors, cerebral atherosclerosis);
- if you have diabetes;
- if you have diarrhea;
- if you have family history of certain heart problems (QT prolongation in the EKG, sudden cardiac death);
- if you have heart problems (recent heart attack);
- if you have joint/tendon problems (tendonitis, bursitis);
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have nervous system disorder (peripheral neuropathy);
- if you have seizure disorder;
- if you have severe sweating;
- if you have vomiting;
Do not take Avelox with any of the following drugs:
- Certain antipsychotic medications;
- Certain macrolide antibiotics;
- Drugs for diabetes;
- Isoniazid (INH);
- Live bacterial vaccines;
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Phenothiazines (chlorpromazine);
- Tricyclic antidepressants (amitriptyline);
Formation of non-absorbable complexes:
- Magnesium oxide;
Avelox increases the anticoagulant effect:
Increased risk of cardiotoxicity and arrhythmias:
- Dihydroquinidine barbiturate;
- Quinidine barbiturate;
Avelox side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal or stomach pain/cramping;
- Blood/mucus in your stool;
- Changes in how you sense touch/pain/temperature/body position/vibration;
- Dark urine;
- Fast/irregular heartbeat;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Mental/mood changes;
- New/persistent fever;
- Pain/numbness/burning/tingling/weakness in any part of the body;
- Persistent diarrhea;
- persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Persistent sore throat;
- Rare thoughts of suicide;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe/persistent headache;
- Shaking (tremors);
- Signs of a new infection;
- Signs of liver problems;
- Stomach/abdominal pain;
- Trouble breathing;
- Trouble sleeping;
- Unusual bruising/bleeding;
- Unusual change in the amount of urine;
- Unusual tiredness;
- Yellowing eyes/skin;
Reported Avelox overdose symptoms are:
- Decreased activity;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Avelox may also be known as:
- Avelox IV;