Popular online information for All
Buy Atrovent - Coupon Code.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Atrovent does not work as fast as your quick-relief inhaler, but if so prescribed by your doctor you may use it to relieve an acute attack.
Atrovent is a type of bronchodilator.
Atrovent is available in nebuliser solution, metered dose inhaler and inhalation powder form.
Atrovent is prescribed for maintenance treatment of bronchospasm associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
Atrovent is prescribed in combination with other drugs to treat asthma in select patients.
Atrovent is prescribed to treat lung diseases such as chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
Atrovent is prescribed to treat symptoms of chronic bronchitis and some cases of asthma.
Atrovent relaxes the muscles around your airways so that they open up and you breathe more easily.
Bronchodilators work by opening up the air passages in the lungs so that air can flow into the lungs more freely. In doing so they help to relieve symptoms such as coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath.
This belongs to the group of medicines known as antimuscarinic bronchodilators.
Use your quick-relief inhaler (albuterol) for acute attacks of shortness of breath unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
Atrovent is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Atrovent;
- if you are allergic to peanuts, soybean, soya lecithin, atropine, other belladonna-type drugs;
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you are taking any other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal or complementary medicines;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have enlarged prostate;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine;
- If you have glaucoma;
- if you have narrow angle glaucoma;
- if you have trouble urinating;
- If you suffer from cystic fibrosis;
- If you suffer from prostate problems;
Do not take Atrovent with any of the following drugs:
- Anti-spasmodic drugs;
- Certain antihistamines;
- Certain psychiatric medicines;
- Drugs used to treat Parkinson's disease;
- Muscle relaxants (cyclobenzaprine);
- Phenothiazines (chlorpromazine);
- Tricyclic antidepressants;
Atrovent side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- A bad taste in your mouth;
- Difficulty urinating;
- Dry mouth;
- Dry throat;
- Eye pain;
- Fast or fluttering heartbeat;
- Fast/pounding/irregular heartbeat;
- Increased wheezing/trouble breathing;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Severe dizziness;
- Stomach upset;
- Trouble breathing;
- Trouble urinating;
- Vision changes;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Atrovent may also be known as:
- Atrovent Nasal;
- Atrovent HFA;
- Atrovent Aerosol;
Atrovent from Meliona.biz
Atrovent from AllRXNames.com